Sweet Corn Health benefits
- Several potential health benefits. These include:
- Producers can grow corn easily and quickly in many different regions of the world. Hybridization and domestication have made even easier to grow, making an affordable commodity.
- For people with very low incomes, especially those living in developing nations, is a cheap and ready source of calories, carbohydrates, and protein.
- Much different from the corn that the indigenous peoples of North America once grew. Through selective breeding, farmers have steadily domesticated, changing its size, color, and flavor in the process.
- Most people think of corn as sweet yellow corn, a large form of maize. According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), a 90-gram (g) ear of fresh corn contains:
Sweet Corn 200gm of contains
Nutritional Value :-
sugar :3 g of
fat : 1 g
dietary fiber : 2 g
protein :3 g
There are no reviews yet.