What Are the Benefits of Eating Cucumbers?
1. Fights Dehydration
3. Boosts Bone Health
4. Prevents Growth of Cancer Cells
5. Reduces Chronic Inflammation
6. Beautifies Hair
7. Prevents Constipation
8. Natural Treatment for Kidney Stones
10. Healthifies Skin
Nutritional Value of Cucumber
- Consumption can be extremely beneficial to you health and especially so during summer since they are mostly made of water and other important nutrients that are beneficial for our body.
- They are excellent sources of Vitamin K and molybdenum. They are also rich in pantothenic acid, copper, potassium, manganese, Vitamin C, phosphorus, magnesium, biotin and Vitamin B1. contains silica, a trace mineral that helps to strengthen our connective tissues.
- also contain ascorbic and caffeic acids which prevent water loss and so, cucumber is applied topically to burns and dermatitis.